Wednesday, August 1, 2007
Scout Camp
On Thursday and Friday last week, I went with Justin to Boy Scout Camp at Camp Tracy in Mills Creek Canyon. It was beautiful. We had 3 11-year-old boys, all very hyper. We went with them to the different classes. Friday was a lot more fun than Thursday: we had riflery and archery. I didn't get to touch a gun (too many boys in the group we were in) but I got to try archery and loved it. By the end, I had a pretty good aim. My arms sure were sore, though. Being with the boys was good because it gave me a little taste of what's coming in a few weeks with fifth-graders. Justin gave me a hard time because I was suffering from hypothermia up there (seriously, I had goosebumps all day!!)-he bought me an icy pop to cheer me up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment