Sunday, August 19, 2007

Kaelah Ann...Briggs someday!

I spent a week in Colorado visiting Sarah, Danny, Meigou, and Kaelah. Kaelah is such a sweet little girl. She doesn't really cry, but has a hoarse little whimper. Every time I held her, she went to sleep! She is so happy and so loved. I call her "Girly Girl" because she has so many outfits and matching blankets! Sarah and Danny have started calling her "K" for short, which I think is really cute. Danny says that Kaelah will not be allowed to date until she's married, so an arranged marriage with my nephew, Austin, is perfect. Those two know each other all ready. It's so neat. When I was with Austin, I mentioned her name and he started cooing. When I was with Kaelah, I played a recording of Austin talking, and she got quiet, smiled, and looked around. Hopefully they will get to reunite before their wedding day.

I'm having serious baby withdrawals now that I'm back home.

No comments: