Saturday, July 21, 2007

Here in Utah

So, I got here to Utah on Wednesday afternoon. I fell in love with Austin immediately. He is such a handsome little boy. I call him "Bugaboo." I got to baby-sit him on Thursday so that Meg and Justin could go out for her birthday. (She's 25 now!) Here is Austin making a silly face on her birthday. He has just discovered his tongue and loves to stick it out!

I had been told that he was a stickler for his bedtime routine, and that sure was right. I fed him, bathed him, lotioned him all over, and rocked him to sleep. He really loves bath time. He smiles and coos and kicks the water as hard and fast as he can.

Yesterday, Austin was extremely happy. Justin caught Austin just talking up a storm on video while he was having tummy time.

No comments: